Top cities chosen by students
Benefit of studying in Switzerland as an international students
1. Switzerland is renowned for its top-notch quality of life, perfect infrastructure and environmentally-friendly outlook.
2. Switzerland’s education system is also known to be one of the best in the world. This is reflected by the many Nobel prizes the Swiss have earned over the past century, especially in the areas of physics, chemistry and physiology.
3. Surrounded by Italy, Germany, France, Austria and Liechtenstein, Switzerland is an alpine paradise, one of the safest countries to live.
4. Switzerland offers over 3,000 degree programs with 700 in English
5. International students are allowed to work for 15 hours per week during the semester and even full time during the semester break. The payment is very generous as well, so with a pay between 25-35 CHF per hour (US$25-35)
Study in Switzerland with RBN
RBN has a partnership between the American University in Switzerland (AUS), located in Switzerland, and Tiffin University (TU), located in the USA, allows AUS students to obtain a Dual Degree from both institutions.
Take advantage of the possibility to be part of an exchange program, which will allow you to study and explore student life in Switzerland and the United States of America. RBN has expert counsellors who are well train to smooth the admission journey.
We have dedicated teams of experts to help students with the entire visa processing and take care of the other things like health cover, insurance, any English language requirements and financial aid.
Institutes We Represent
American University in Switzerland (AUS)